Find Your Perfect Fitting Bra
What does a perfect fitting bra look like?
A perfectly fitting bra or bikini top makes you look and feel amazing. Curves in the right place can transform your figure and complement what you are wearing. Every woman is unique, so at Lazeme we offer lingerie and swimwear with all cup sizes from AA to K cup.
Historically, bras were made from cotton and linen BUT with stretchy, modern fabrics you will find that you don't need to add inches to your band size using traditional measuring methods. To get the perfect fit follow our Bra Calculator Guide. Most swim tops only have one size setting rather than the variable hook and eye fastening you would normally find on a bra. This means that your band size is particularly important to get correct for swimwear as there is no adjustment.
No two brands or styles fit the same so how do you know whether your new purchase is the right fit. There are 3 simple things to look for:
The perfect fitting bra will give you:
- more comfort
- more support for your boobs
- better posture
- more confidence
- an underband that is level land snug all the way round
- your boobs should be held and supported by the underwire not the straps
- underwire that sits flat against your centre chest
- cups which encapsulate all the breast tissue without overspill